DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO,WorldDrugTracker, helping millions, A 90 % paralysed man in action for you, I am suffering from transverse mylitis and bound to a wheel chair, With death on the horizon, nothing will not stop me except God................DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO Ph.D ( ICT, Mumbai) , INDIA 25Yrs Exp. in the feld of Organic Chemistry,Working for GLENMARK GENERICS at Navi Mumbai, INDIA. Serving chemists around the world. Helping them with websites on Chemistry.Million hits on google, world acclamation from industry, academia, drug authorities for websites, blogs and educational contribution

Saturday 8 August 2015

14N-1H NMR

























 Experimental double-quantum 14N/1H correlation spectrum of the -NH3 group (I) and the two rigid amide NH pairs (II) in the tripeptide Ala-Ala-Gly. The 2.5 mm rotor was spun at 29.76 kHz in a static field of 18.8 T at 49 °C. (d, f) Experimental cross sections parallel to the vertical dimension of the double-quantum spectrum of sites I and II. (e,g) Simulated double-quantum spectra of sites I and II.


SEE  http://smashnmr.org/media/smash/2013/talks/talk_w3.pdf





 सुकून उतना ही देना प्रभू, जितने से जिंदगी चल जाये। औकात बस इतनी देना, कि औरों का भला हो जाये।
DRUG APPROVALS BY DR ANTHONY MELVIN CRASTO …..FOR BLOG HOME CLICK HERE


Join me on Linkedin

View Anthony Melvin Crasto Ph.D's profile on LinkedIn

Join me on Facebook FACEBOOK
Join me on twitterFollow amcrasto on Twitter
Join me on google plus Googleplus
Join me on Researchgate

Anthony Melvin Crasto Dr.

  amcrasto@gmail.com

09b37-misc2b027LIONEL MY SON
He was only in first standard in school when I was hit by a deadly one in a million spine stroke called acute transverse mylitis, it made me 90% paralysed and bound to a wheel chair, Now I keep him as my source of inspiration and helping millions, thanks to millions of my readers who keep me going and help me to keep my son happy
सुकून उतना ही देना प्रभू, जितने से
जिंदगी चल जाये।
औकात बस इतनी देना,
कि औरों का भला हो जाये।


/////


TAKE A TOUR
Comoro Islands

 

Comoro Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comoro_Islands
The Comoro Islands or Comoros (Shikomori Komori; Arabic: جزر القمر , Juzur al-Qamar; French Les Comores) form an archipelago of volcanic islands situated ...
Geography - ‎History - ‎Geology - ‎Climate





 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment